Partnership Housing Coordinator
Are you looking to use your housing experience to make a difference in a brand new role as we change the way we work with partners at Connect Housing?
At Connect we’re proud of our partnerships with other housing, support and care providers offering a wide range of services in accommodation across West Yorkshire. In this post you’ll have two complementary roles:
– To manage those relationships, ensuring that our customers receive high standards of customer service from our partners as set out in their contracts
– To provide specialist housing management in supported housing across West Yorkshire – from individual properties to specialist schemes.
This is the perfect role for you if you are looking for something new and different to use your experience in housing, stretch your skills and learn new ones. You have an excellent understanding of housing management including experience of improving customer service, a knowledge of contract management and health & safety standards, and are able to apply these both in direct customer contact, and in working with our partners. You’ll be confident collecting and assessing data and using this to prioritise your work, able to organise your workplan while responding quickly when circumstances change
Connect Housing actively works to promote equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups such as disabled and LGBT communities. Fluency in a community language, including BSL, would be welcomed.
We are proudly a disability confident employer, working to recruit and retain disabled people and we will offer you an interview if you meet the essential criteria of the job.
Benefits of working in Connect Housing
- Friendly and lively team
- 26 days basic holiday + public holidays. This rises with each year of service up to a maximum of 31 days + bank holidays
- BUPA Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- MyPlace benefits: retail discounts and offers
For an informal conversation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put you in touch with the hiring manager.
Please ensure you provide a supporting statement detailing how you meet the requirements on the person specification. When you click below to apply – you’ll see the Job Description and person specification for further details about the role.
Vacancy Closes on the 4th of July
Click Here to Apply