Duration of employment: 12 month fixed term contract
Hours: 37 hour per week
You will be applying directly through the GEM programme and not directly with Connect Housing. More information can be found here.
How to apply
Download the application pack for full information about the role and how to apply
Applications must be submitted by 11th August 2017.
About the role
This opportunity includes a place on the GEM programme, which will be funded by Connect Housing. The GEM Programme starts in October 2017. GEM stands for Graduate Employment Mentoring Programme.
Assets are the essence of Connects business and currently enable us to provide high quality affordable accommodation for over 6,500 people. Our current property portfolio contains an incredibly diverse range of properties of a variety of types, ages, and styles of construction dispersed across four local authority areas.
The Asset Investment team has a wide range of responsibilities including aspects of statutory compliance, development and acquisition of new homes, planned maintenance and investment.
The focus of this role is to work in close association with the Project Manager (development) to ensure the development and implementation of Connects Asset Management Strategy.
The skills we are looking for are:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Self motivated with desire to learn and develop
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills
- Strong Research/analytical skills
- Good IT skills, with experience using Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level
- Ability to analyse and interrogate large volumes of data
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- A resilient and positive attitude
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, download the application pack and apply.
Posted on Tuesday 1st August 2017