Accessibility | Welcome to Connect Housing | Skip Navigation | Site Map | Search Results | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us Home | Renting a home | Buying a home | My Account | How do I ...? | Repairs - General Information | Community | About Us | Links | Jobs & Careers Home |
Standard font size iconMedium font size iconLarge font size icon 
 Wednesday, 24 July 2019
My Account

You are here:

Home / My Account

My Account further information


In this section you can:   

  1. Sign up to 'My Account' here;
  2. View your personal on-line services;
  3. View your rent account,
  4. View your repair history,
  5. Email your housing officer, or
  6. Update your personal details.

In order to protect you and keep your details confidential, you will need to log onto these pages using your tenancy reference number and a password of your choice. Please Register for on-line services if you are a new user or Log in to my account if you have already registered.

You can also:

  1. Understand Your Rent Statement - click on this link to access our "Understanding your Rent Statement" document.

    If you cannot find the information that you need from the "Understanding your Rent Statement" document please contact our Housing Liaison Officers on 0300 5000 600.

  2. Get advice if you are having trouble paying your rent

    Phone 0300 5000 600 to speak to a Housing Liaison Officer. They can offer advice on how to claim Housing Benefit, and also set up repayment agreements with you, refer you to our specialist team of support workers who can offer basic debt advice and help you to claim benefits, and ask your rent accounting officer to call you or visit you at home.

    Housing Benefit

    You may be entitled to claim Housing Benefit to pay some or all of your rent. We can help explain Housing Benefit to you, help complete claim forms and verify the information you supply to support your claim to speed up the processing and save you the inconvenience of having to take your proof to a Housing Benefit office or One Stop Shop. We are accredited with the Benefit Service and trained by them to be Verification Officers and check your ID and proof of income etc.

    You can ring our staff beforehand if you are worried about which documents to bring to make sure you don’t waste a journey.

  3. Please notify us if you are going away for four weeks or more. Either telephone our Housing Liaison Officers on 0300 5000 600 or write in to us at: 205 Roundhay Road, Leeds LS8 4HS.

  4. Personal Details - if your personal details change you must inform us in writing with evidence of this if it is a name change (e.g. enclose a copy of your marriage certificate). Please write to us at: 205 Roundhay Road, Leeds LS8 4HS.
Copyright © Connect Housing 2019 Privacy statement  | Terms and Conditions
Connect Housing Association Limited (“Connect Housing”) is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number IP17445R. We are a non-profit housing and support provider regulated by the Regulator of
Social Housing, registration number L2285. VAT Reg No 664 8458 90.