We aim to provide the best possible services to our customers. When we get it wrong we need to know so we can put things right. We use complaints as a way of learning, using information from complaints to improve the services we provide. We explain here how we deal with complaints. You can tell us your complaint by:
- A complaint should be lodged in writing. You can do this by filling out this form. You can also download the form here, fill out and post or hand to us in person, if you prefer.
- We will respond to your complaint within 14 days. If we are unable to complete our investigations within this time, we will write to you to keep you informed.
- Complainants may be asked to provide further information to support their complaint.
- Please complete all of the required information on the form. If information is missing, we will be unable to investigate your complaint and will return the form to you.
- If you are completing this form on behalf of someone, please complete their details. We will not be able to discuss specific details with you without express written consent of the customer and will respond directly to the person named on this form.
If you ring us and English is not your first language, we can use the services of Language Line to communicate with you.
Click here to read our Complaints leaflet.