Our Money Matters Team may be able to help if:
- you are in rent arrears or any form of debt
- you have received a possession notice about your home
- you have received a baliff's letter or a threatening letter from a credit company
- you are anxious about any money matters
- you are not sure if your benefits are correct
Click here to find out more information, or give them a ring on 0300 5000 600 or email on email@example.com and ask about a referral.
There are many external (non-Connect) companies that can help you with advice.