Max and Steve - Befriending buddies enjoying a film and pizza.
People volunteer with us for many different reasons – you may be new to the area, you may want to enhance your CV and gain valuable experience or you may simply want to make a positive impact on other people’s lives.
Whatever your reason for volunteering, it is likely that we have a volunteering opportunity to suit you. There are many different ways to volunteer, such as
- being part of our befriending service to help combat isolation and loneliness
- working with older people
- supporting people with mental health concerns
- working with one of our various office based teams
- working with the Connect Residents’ Federation (CRF)
- becoming a Board Member and helping to shape the future of the organisation
- working in our new community space in Dewsbury - Thrive.
We are always happy to hear from dedicated and enthusiastic applicants. Whatever your reason for volunteering, just complete the form below and our Volunteer Services Co-ordinator will contact you to answer your questions and show you how to apply for one of our many interesting and rewarding voluntary roles. You can also contact our Volunteer Services Co-ordinator via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.